Monday, May 25, 2009

Getting ready for summer


This is the spice rack Matt made for our kitchen. I should just call him Martha Stewart. The boy loves to cook, sew, create stuff. He's way better than I am at this stuff! He did a great job and now we have way more room in our cabinets! YAY!!




I bought Addison a new swimsuit from Old Navy and a new hat to shield the sun and decided to try it on. Gotta love the chunky thigh look!! :) We did try the warm hot tub at Aunt Afton's on saturday but thats as brave as we got so far!




She does NOT look amused!! Just hanging out before bed.

The other day I had put a bib on Addison since she is drooling all over the place these days and I turned around to find her and daddy with her bib backwards playing "superwoman". I could not help but laugh and had to take a picture to document this funny moment. Silly daddy!!




5 comments:

Holly Walton said...

It's so much fun taking them swimming but really scary at the same time. Wesley loves the water now but when he was 5 months we went swimming with him but he wasn't so sure about the whole thing. It's funny what your husbands think of to do with your kids!! :)

Jamie and Preston said...

I love the super bib! We totally did the same thing with E! I can't believe how fast she is growing you guys! So fun!

John and Ann Tolman said...

I don't know Matt...there is someone in this house that starts with the letter "J" that could learn a few things from you! Why to go. I miss my "cutie " Addison too!

THE TAYLORS said...

Great job Matt! Addison is getting so big and grown up! I love how her daddy turned her into superwomen!

Buell Fam said...

She looks so cute in the swimsuit! The spice rack is awesome too! Way to go hubby!