Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! We sure did! We spent the day at my mom and dad's in Biggs. We started out at the parade. Addison wasn't real interested until the sirens and then she paid close attention trying to figure out what the noise was. Then we hung out at my parents until we went to my brother in law Travis' sisters house for finger foods and swimming. We had a great time and there was lots of yummy food. We ended back up at my parents for fireworks and s'mores. It was a great day!
Addison has been sitting up by herself more and more lately. She does pretty good you just have to keep an eye on her. She is growing up so fast. This week she will be 5 months old. I can't believe it! She is so fun!

She is wearing the bow that my friend made for her. I could not find a red or blue bow to save my life. Only pink and purple everywhere. It turned out so cute and she looked adorable!


Addison LOVES the water. The pool was perfect temperature for her and she smiled and kicked her legs it was so fun! We stayed in the water for a long time.



We stayed and watched the fireworks down the street from my parents and Addison slept through the whole thing.. maybe next year she will enjoy them! All in all we had a great 4th of July! And we are very grateful for our freedom in this country and the people who have helped and still help us to get that freedom! Libby took a family picture of us so we will have to post that after she e-mails it to us!




No comments: