Saturday, October 17, 2009

8 months old

It's been a while so I thought I would update the blog. Addison is now 8 months old. Yesterday she had her dr. appt. and she weighs in at 21 lbs 12 oz and is 29 inches long. Such a big girl!! She is so much fun. She crawls all over the place now and can stand by herself and cruise the furniture. She's not quite sure how to walk yet but has taken a couple of half steps. She'll get there. Probably just in time for Christmas to pull the tree down and open all the presents!! We have been staying busy. I am 21 weeks along already and have another ultrasound scheduled for next week to confirm the due date and sex. Last time they said boy but it's always nice to be sure. Addison and I went to the pumpkin patch with my family a few weeks ago, Matt had to work. I have included some pictures from that. Thanks to my sister Alisha for the pictures.
Addison and her cousins at the pumpkin patch. Tanner, Brady, Jaxson and Addison

On the train ride. Tyler is holding her and on the other bench is Benson, Jaxson and Max.


Her cousin Tyler helped her go down the slide. Thanks Tyler!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ashleigh I did not know you had a blog, so glad you left a comment on ours:) Addison is such a cutie! Love your background too!!