Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Addison's first goose egg



Addison thinks its fun lately to spin around in circles... well this is how it turned out....




She cried pretty hard and was laying on my shoulder and I couldn't see the goose egg right away. Poor thing!! But she still managed to smile for a shot!


We are busy preparing for baby boy.. 7 weeks from today or yesterday! I can't believe how fast time goes by. I'm starting to get a little anxious about adjusting to two babies. I'm also a little worried about how Addison will do after I get home from the hospital and am recovering from surgery. She really is a mama's girl when she's tired or hurt. I guess we'll see soon enough!

3 comments:

John and Ann Tolman said...

Poor baby...give her a hug & kiss from me!

Anonymous said...

Ouch that had to hurt!

THE TAYLORS said...

Aww that poor girl! But she is still cute so if anyone can pull off the goose egg look, it's her!