Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One year old


Today our little Austin is one! I can't believe it's been a year. At times, I didn't think I would make it to this point. But here we are, and I feel extremely blessed to have been given this little boy. He is such a sweetheart, always smiling and melting my heart. He loves to play with balls, trucks, cars, anything he can push or throw. He loves to say bye bye, mama, amen, dada, lily (our dog). He is learning to walk, still kind of scared, but he does pretty good. He has the most infectious laugh, and you can't help but laugh when you hear him. I am so grateful for him, and even though he came a little earlier than we had anticipated having another child, I can not be more happy and grateful that he's in our family! We love you Austin! Happy 1st birthday!!
p.s. more pictures to come on Saturday after his birthday party!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st little Austin!! Cute pictures;)