Sunday, April 26, 2009

Meeting Grandma Bagley

Yesterday Addison and I went down to my Aunt Marlene's to see my grandma. Addison was fortunate enough to meet her great grandma. Grandma loved her and held her and sang to her.. it was so cute! She made Addison smile a few times!

Four generations. It was kinda tough to get grandma and Addison looking at the same time! :)




I'm so glad she got to meet her before she passes away. Unfortunately she didn't get to meet grandpa Bagley. But grandma told us Grandpa got to meet Addison before her ( in heaven), and that grandpa told Addison to come down and smile for grandma.




2 comments:

Buell Fam said...

That is so sweet what Grandma said about meeting Grandpa in heaven. I am glad Addison got to meet her. I don't know if Brooke ever will.

Holly Walton said...

Yeah!!! I'm glad that I get to see your blog!! :) Little Addison is so cute & I'm so glad that I get to see her with her eyes open. Hope you guys are doing great!!