Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter weekend with family and good friends. Yesterday we went to the easter egg hunt in my home town and then spent the day with my family. My sister in law Libby took some cute pictures of Addison for me. They turned out so cute.. good job Libby!! The above picture was the cutest one. The pictures following are all from this weekend.. so enjoy!!

We wish everyone a Happy Easter and hope everyone had a great day together!!



Addison got a cute easter dress from Matt's mom. She looked so cute today for church and then we went to Afton's for dinner and had a great dinner and a fun time with Afton and her family!


Addison got to meet my good friend Bree. Bree and I have known each other since elementary school. I also got to go out to dinner with my friends from high school and had a great time!



Addison's cousin Karsyn loves to help take care of Addison.. what a big helper!






Libby was taking pictures of all the Tolman grandchildren and this is one I got with my camera. Andrea was not there so she will be photoshopped in later!!





We went across the street from my parents to take some pictures of Addison and Libby got some cute ones of the two of us. I just love my little sweetheart!!





















5 comments:

Jamie and Preston said...

What a cute pic of you and Addison! She is adorable!

John and Ann Tolman said...

I think I like the top picture the best. It shows her cute smile!

Stephanie said...

hello! i was wondering if i could take pictures of addison, i'm trying to build my portfolio...?
www.frenchphotography.blogspot.com
She is just so cute

Shannon said...

Love the pictures! Libby is seriously so talented!
Addisons Easter Dress is so cute, I love that we get to know her through the blog. ha ha

THE TAYLORS said...

oh my goodness she is just adorable!! I am already lovin' having a little girl!!! We'll have to get together over the years to have play dates. Have you gone back to work yet? How's Matt?