Monday, March 30, 2009

Blessing and Rolling Over

Here is miss Addison in her cute little blessing dress. Libby found a website that had clearance dresses and I got this one for $8. Great deal.. they said there was a flaw in the fabric but I looked it over and could not see anything wrong with it.. what a steal. Thanks Libby!!
Yesterday we blessed Addison in church! My family was able to be there and his as well even though they are not members of our church. We also had some non member friends there as well. Matt did a wonderful job and I was very proud of him. He was pretty nervous since he's only been a member of our church for 2 years but he did so great! Addison also did great.. she just looked around no crying which I was very happy about. Matt and I took the opportunity to bear our testimonies since our families and friends were all there. After sacrament meeting we went to the park to have a brunch.. it turned out to be a very windy day but the kids all had fun playing! Thank you to my sisters and mom for helping with brunch! It turned out so good.




The other night I was on the phone with my mom telling her the funny story about how Addison pooped in my hand while the missionaries were over and Addison was laying on the floor. I was watching her and telling my mom and while I was talking Addison rolled over. She has been rolling to her side and trying so hard but kept getting stuck on her arm but that night she rolled over! I was so excited! I got the video camera out to see if she would do it again and sure enough she did! She has not done it since but I'm such a proud mommy!! We'll keep working on it!









4 comments:

Jamie and Preston said...

Congratulations on the blessing-what a special day! What website did you get her dress from-will you email me? Thanks!

THE TAYLORS said...

yay, congrats on the blessing. She looks so beautiful, and yes, what a steal on that awesome dress! Where did she find it?!! I want to start looking!

The Bradford Bunch said...

She looks adorable! I love her smile. Enjoy all these firsts... they grow up so quickly.

Buell Fam said...

She is so cute! That is such an amazing deal on a blessing dress!