Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One Month Old




So our little girl is now one month old! Hard to believe it's already been a month. Now I know how every other mother feels when she says they grow up fast!! I'm trying to enjoy every second I have with her since I will be going back to work in 3 1/2 weeks. I'm not looking forward to that! Yesterday Addison had her one month check up and she now weighs 10 pounds and is 22 inches long!! Needless to say, she loves to eat!! She also loves taking baths and playing with daddy. She is such a strong girl and definitely knows what she wants. We are planning on blessing her the end of this month and are looking forward to that!

1 comment:

Jamie and Preston said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow and change. It seem like everyday you learn a little more about their little personalities! I am so glad that she is doing well!