Thursday, February 26, 2009

Some things I love...





I love after Addison gets her bath. She smells so clean and her skin is so soft. I could just kiss her forever!!


I love the little face she makes when she makes an o with her lips.. so cute!


I love watching her sleep even though I should be catching up on my sleep as well!


I love her little grunts when I move her around too much.

I'm sure I could go on forever, but I am so grateful that I have been given the opportunity to raise such a beautiful little girl! I am so lucky that she is healthy and she is a great baby!!





2 comments:

John and Ann Tolman said...

I love my Addison too!

THE TAYLORS said...

I can't wait to have those little things.... Ryan and I still watch Ryan sleep and tuck him in every night!! Being a mommy only gets better and better everyday. I can't wait to meet her!