Saturday, February 13, 2010

Birthday pictures and update































Addison's birthday party was a success!! She had a lot of family and friends there to help her celebrate and got lots of cute clothes.. Just what she needed!! She seemed to have a fun time and absolutely loved digging into her cake. Thank you to all our family and friends who helped make her day so special.. As for baby boy I have been moved up to have my c-section this Tuesday the 16th!! I went to the dr for my appointment and she just happened to "notice" that my ultrasounds put my due date sooner than we had thought. Just to be safe and since she anticipates he could be a big baby she decided to move me up. I am excited to see the little guy and not be pregnant anymore, but anxious. I had planned on doing so much this next week to prepare and have had to condense it to this weekend. I am a little anxious about the surgery and about Addison being away from us for a few days but she will be in good hands with Grandma and Grandpa and all her many cousins and aunt and uncles. I'm sure she won't even miss us! :) So here are some pictures of the party for you to enjoy and next time I post we will have pictures of our little guy!! Happy Valentines Day everyone!





























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute cake and even cuter Birthday girl! Best wishes for a speedy recovery and healthy baby boy!!!