Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Introducing.. Austin Matthew

Austin Matthew Nelson made his arrival on Feb. 16th at 12:23 PM. He weighed 7 lbs 12.8oz and was 21 inches long. He has LOTS of dark hair and is cute as can be. The surgery went well.. not a pleasant experience but worth it to have our little guy here. Addison spent a few days with grandma and grandpa Tolman and had a blast. She loved being outside and playing with all her cousins. She is having kind of a hard time adjusting to her little brother. She is not sure who this kid thinks he is taking her mom all the time. She does give him kisses and is interested when he cries but we have to watch her very closely.. she is a little too rough for my liking. We are having our ups and downs adjusting to two... which is to be expected. But I keep telling myself it will get better and to take it day by day. Sometimes I just have to laugh when they are both crying for me at the same time or they both pooped at the same time. Luckily Matt has been here most of the time to help and when he's not here my family has really stepped up and helped me out. Thank you to my family for all the help!!


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks like such a sweetie, so glad that you are home and everything went well!