Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We enjoyed a fun trip with my side of the family to Bishops Pumpkin Farm. It's always so fun and gets you in the Halloween spirit. (Even though it was like 90 degrees!) Addison LOVED the animals and slides. She also loved the pig races. She keeps telling us, "go piggy!" Austin didn't really care too much. But next year we will have our hands full with both kids running in different directions I'm sure. We are getting SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for my brother Jordan to come home on Tuesday. He has never met either of my kids. When he left I was pregnant with Addison, so it should be fun to see him.
Waiting for the pigs to start racing. Max, Tanner, Benson, Blake, Jaxson, Chase, Tyler, Karsyn, Addison and Josh

Addison riding the train. She wasn't so sure about going through the tunnel. She grabbed my leg really tight. Her cousins were a few cars up screaming through the tunnel so that may have been what scared her.


Our two little munchkins. We are lucky to get them together for a picture so I don't worry about trying to get them to smile.

This little guy is 8 months old now. He just recently has gotten two teeth, one on top and one on bottom. And he is mobile, crawling ALL over the place. He loves his big sister and smiles really big when he sees her. He is such a sweet boy and we love him!

Here is Miss Addison playing on the hay trampoline. She is now 20 months old and is so smart. She can count to 10 and can say some of her ABC's. She can say most anything you ask her to say. She loves the Wiggles and Madagascar. And she loves to boss around her little brother.


She loved feeding the goats.


I am lucky enough to have my sister Afton live about 15 minutes away. Her daughters are always babysitting for me. My kids LOVE them. Everytime we get in the car Addison asks, "Aly?" Here is Aly holding Austin.

She was so brave. I didn't think she would do so well. Karsyn helped her out


I can't believe how tall my little girl is getting!



Austin, Karsyn, Addison, Tanner, Brady, Blake and Chase







































2 comments:

Cindy Merris said...

Yea I love the pumpkin patch. Your kids are growing up so fast. I love that all the little cousins get to play together so often.

Anonymous said...

So fun!