Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumpkin carving

We had a fun time carving pumpkins this year. Addison was old enough to help clean the pumpkin out but she got bored when daddy was actually carving the pumpkin. So I gave the kids a bath during that time and when we were done the pumpkin was finished. She loved it! She kept wanting to go out on our porch and see it. And she would say, "punkin". This girl has got some crazy hair! Here she is helping clean out the guts. Which she tried to eat several times!! :)
I have a picture of Addison and I last year just like this one, so I thought it would be fun to have one of Austin and I. Although it looks like he's pushing me away!




Addison showing off her pumpkin.


The finished product. Matt is really good at carving pumpkins. He usually does the really hard ones that are spooky, but he thought something simple would be better for Addison. It turned out really cute!

No comments: