Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

We had a great Halloween. Friday night we went to our ward trunk or treat and chilli cook off. My parents were nice enough to drive down to see their granddaughter on her first Halloween. We had a great time! On Saturday we went to our old ward for another trunk or treat and chilli cook off. Then we stopped by Matt's dads house and to some friends for the rest of the night. Addison was not so sure about all the festivities and about her costume but she did great and even kept her antennas on all night!
Grandpa Nelson and miss Addison ladybuyg

Nelson Family.. can you tell I'm dressed as a pregnant lady?!?!


Addison with her cousin Jacob. This is Matt's sisters son.




Grandma and Grandmpa Tolman with their favorite ladybug.



Daddy and Addison being goofy.





Happy Halloween everyone!!





This is how Addison looked by the end of the night. I didn't want to wake her up so I ended up leaving her in her carseat and she slept like that for about 5 hours!!

1 comment:

Cassy said...

Someone suggested that I dress-up in an orange shirt and just draw a pumpkin on my belly. hehe. But you don't even really look pregnant so I don't think that would work. You guys look so cute anyway :)