Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pumpkin carving at grandma and grandpa's.

Last weekend we went to my parents for the annual pumpkin carving festivities. We had a great time and got to stay extra long for my grandma's funeral. I forgot my camera at the funeral so there are no pictures from that. It was a beautiful service and everyone who spoke did a wonderful job! I'm sure grandma loved it!!

Matt doing the dirty work.. actually all the work.




This is what Addison and I did while daddy did all the work!!

Tanner helping Uncle Matt with his pumpkin seeds. That was his favorite part! Tanner and Uncle Matt... silly boys!
Aly holding Addison with their pumpkins in front

All the grandchildren that carved pumpkins. Brenden, Tyler, Jaxson, Max, Brady, Benson, Tanner, Aly and Addison all showing off their pumpkins.


The Nelson family...don't ask me how my mom's car ended up as our background for these pictures?!?!



Addison showing off her pumpkin daddy carved.




Daddy and Addison.






The finished product. It's the headless horseman. Turned out great!! Too bad the pumpkin went bad within the first 2 days we brought it home!!
































1 comment:

Cassy said...

So fun! We didn't do carving this year and Rayne was very disappointed. I love how Addison is holding up "her" masterpiece!