Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We sure did! We spent the day at my parents house. Dinner was delicious like always. We are very thankful for our our blessings. We are thankful for our family and friends. We are thankful for our beautiful little girl and our soon to be baby boy. We are thankful for the gospel and for what it brings into our lives daily.
Here is an example of the turkey cupcakes we made. They turned out pretty cute!!

This was Addison's first Thanksgiving. And she LOVED the food. Of course what's not to love?? She must take after me, thanksgiving is my favorite!! :)


Here she is modeling her "I'm Stuffed!" bib. I thought this was too cute to pass up!




I came down from taking a shower Saturday morning and this is what I found! Guess the holiday weekend wore out my two sweethearts!! Addison and I stayed the night Thanksgiving so I could get up at 3 AM with my mom and sisters to go shopping on Black Friday!! I got some great deals! Saturday was my 27th birthday and matt made me a pink cake, bought me new shoes and took me to Outback for dinner!! It was great! And Addison gave me the best present of all.. she slept in until 8:30 Am!! I was very happy. She has been doing great sleeping lately which is definitely helping me feel better. She has also been walking!! I have to take some pictures and post them of that soon. She also LOVES to dance. Her favorite song is the Black Eyed Peas "I gotta feeling". She gets so happy and dances away to that song. I want to post some videos on here but not sure how.. any one have any suggestions??

4 comments:

Esther Attridge said...

Happy Birthday and those cupcakes are so cute!

Cassy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I love the cupcakes!

The Vuki Family said...

Happy Birthday! Hey when you want to post a video, here is what you do. Open the page like your going to post a blog, and right above the blank page that you're going to type on look at the icons, and the icon that is on the right is your video, open that up and it'll ask you for a browse to find your video on your computer. Does that make sense? If not call me and I'll explain it while your sitting at the computer.

Anonymous said...

Very cute cupcake idea, love Nutter Butter's!